September 1, 2011

J-Pop Summit Festival 2011 - ZANEEDS/DJ Amaya Set


So as mentioned previously, I was at the J-Pop Summit Festival this past Sunday. While there I was part of this dance they had during the ZANEEDS/DJ Amaya set. At the time I was in the artist alley mingling with my artist friends, that's when I heard the in instrumentals for Perfume's "Polyrhythm". That caused me to run towards the stage to see what was going on. Then while I was there, I just spontaneously then and there decided to join in. The rest as the videos below will show is history(yeah, I found that there were video of this on Youtube O___O). With that in mind, watching the videos also makes it rather apparent that I clearly don't know how to dance. In case you're new to the site or have no idea who I am in these videos, look for the guy in the "red shirt with the robot on it".

To watch my failed attempt at dancing, check out the videos below.


No comments:

Post a Comment