January 24, 2010

Maneki Sushi

So tonight my friend Andrew treated the guys and me for dinner. This was to celebrate his first paycheck from his new job in Berkeley. So we went and had dinner at a fairly new sushi restaurant in Union City called Maneki Sushi. The food here was pretty decent for local dinning and one of our servers was our friend Ronnie's girlfriend Sarah. Since I saw my friend Vince taking some. Although, bear in mind that he does have a much better camera, and all I have is a somewhat malfunctioning camera and shaky hands.

Maneki Sushi

Maneki Sushi

Maneki Sushi

Maneki Sushi

Maneki Sushi

Maneki Sushi


So in case you were wondering, I was the one who the pork katsu with rice. Everyone else ordered their own sushi rolls and shared with each other. I don't know, I'm just not a seafood person. Also Ian, his wife, and son where also there, but had their own meals. Also I just thought that banner in the restaurant was kinda funny. That guy is really downing his sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment