February 9, 2010

Free Denny's Grand Slam

So earlier today, Denny's was having it's free Grand Slam promotion today from 6:00AM-2:00PM. Considering I am man who loves pancakes, I just had to be there. So here are some photos I took during this excursion with my still somewhat malfunctioning camera.

Free Denny's Grand Slam


This is what the line looked like when I arrived on the scene.

Free Denny's Grand Slam

Here is a shot to establish that I am at an actual Denny's.

Free Denny's Grand Slam

Here is another shot of the line as I got closer to the front of the restaurant.

Free Denny's Grand Slam

Here are some signs in front of the Denny's promoting things like a Grand Slam sandwich and free Grand Slams on your birthday. What there's a sign about salad you say? What's that? Never heard of it.

Free Denny's Grand Slam

So what I take from the placemat, Denny's starting tomorrow will offer endless pancake and fries with it's entrees that come with them. This means if you order like a burger and fries, you can get unlimited refills on fries. Or if you order an entree that comes with pancakes, you can get refills on pancakes. A neat idea, even though I never eat at Denny's outside of free Grand Slam day.

Free Denny's Grand Slam

So here is the main attraction in all it's sheer unbridled glory.

Free Denny's Grand Slam

Although the free Grand Slam was awesome, really $2.51 for a soda? I guess they have to make their money back somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment