September 5, 2011

Girl's Day - Don't Let Your Eyes Wander [MV]


Surprisingly to me, Girl's Day released a music video for their new single "Don't Let Your Eyes Wander". I am surprised by this release as it was a song the girls were not going going to promote. Though here is a video for it. Originally I didn't quite like this song as much as the other Girl's Day songs. Especially not as much as their song "Hug Me Once".But I guess after a quite a number listens I've warmed up to it a little. Maybe I am just a little tired of Girl's Day and their never ending aegyo or maybe it's something else. I'm not really sure. Though now that I have seen a music video for this song, I think I find that it makes me like the song more



The video pretty much revolves around the idea that Girl's Day was given the opportunity to direct the music video for themselves. So you get a lot of video of the girls fooling around and acting silly with each other in the studio and a couple of other places. Though due their insane talents at projecting aegyo, are make these scenes interesting. From their funny facial reactions and cute gestures, it just paints a cheerful and happy atmosphere.









Which is strange considering they actually toned Minah and her aegyo down in this video. Even then, everyone is still having having a grand time being wacky and ridiculous throughout this video. Which makes the video lively and fun and thus made the song more fun and energetic to listen to rather than only cute. So that made me like listening to the song a little more.

To watch the music video for Girl's Day's song "Don't Let Your Eyes Wander" yourself, check out the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment