August 15, 2011

Jack In The Box Jumbo Breakfast Platter


So after seeing a commercial for it last night, I decided to take the opportunity today to try out Jack In The Box's New Jumbo Breakfast Platter. For the most part, it's pretty standard fair for fast food breakfast plates. You got pancakes, eggs, meat, and hash browns. Unlike other breakfast platters though, you do not get a biscuit or english muffin for your troubles. Though I guess it makes sense for the price. My only major gripe about the platter is that instead of giving regular sized pancakes, they give you mini pancakes. I mean they taste alright, but their small size make pouring syrup on them a bit of mess. This is due to the syrup not having much area to run down. Either way, it would have probably have been more effective to have offered pancakes in a regular size. Also, am I the only think that the eggs alone take up a good portion of this platter? Eh, for $2.99 plus tax, I can't really complain that much thought. All in all, I think this platter is passable to someone who wants a good old American style breakfast for dirt cheap at any time of the day. Though if you want a quality breakfast, go to IHOPs, Dennys, Nations or some other restaurant or diner like them.



No comments:

Post a Comment