July 14, 2011

The Amazing Spider-Man Photos From Entertainment Weekly


The magazine Entertainment Weekly has recently released some photos from the new upcoming Spider-Man movie. The photos depict actor Andrew Garfield in the full on suit and they also give glimpses to other things from the movie. The photos can be found in the latest issue of the magazine and on their website. Though you can also check out some of them below. Oh and what do I think of all of this? I'm taking the costume as one of those it is what it is deals. Sure I have some grips about some of the changes they made to the classic suit, but I guess they had to differentiate from Sam Raimi's Spider-Man movies. Though I will say I like the idea of bringing back the idea of Peter using mechanical web shooters.



















You can find more photos on Entertainment Weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment