October 17, 2011

Secret - Love Is Move [MV]


The girls of Secret are back with their first official album and have released a music video for their song "Love Is Move". Like their last couple of singles, "Love Is Move" is another song that caries a retro vibe. Though this time they go with a more of a rock and roll/rhythm and blues style song. Which the girls manage to pull off quite well in my opinion. I mean it is a retro style, but they manage to keep it fresh and lively. Not to say retro is bad, but I feel they add enough of their own personal touches that makes the song work for a modern audiences. It's very upbeat and catchy and that's just the way I like it.

Originally when I first saw concept photos for this album, I originally thought I wasn't going to like it. I thought it was going to be a like Madonna 2.0 concept. A concept where I thought they tried to hard to be sexy. Now that I see the video, those fears have subsided. I mean yeah the concept is a bit sexy, but it's not tacky and overdone. Also, their cuteness still shines through a little bit despite their return to the sexy concept. The video itself I think fits the song well. The dance is very energetic and lively to match the upbeat song. Granted the dance is bit too busy. I mean it makes me wonder if the girls will be able to dance and do it live, since there is a lot going on in the dance. Oh and apparently Hyosung is back to having purple hair this time. Oh well, the girls still look fantastic and the video song seem very fun and catchy. Hopefully that will help them survive the girl group battle royal that going on in Korea.

To watch the music video for Secret's song "Love Is Move" yourself, check out the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment