April 10, 2010

Bored (4/10/10)

So earlier today, my friend Ronnie called me up because he wanted to check something on my car since we have the same car. He claimed to hear ticking noises and feel vibrations. So to test this out I drove him around while he monitored this stuff. Which caused us to somehow end up at Kevin's house where we picked him up. Ronnie then decided to drive the car to further evaluate his concerns toward his car. So we went back to my house and Ronnie came to the conclusion that the "problems" he was having are inherent to all TSXs. Since we were bored, we all headed off to Borders at Union Landing and browsed around a bit. When we done with that we headed off to Best Buy and browsed around over there. After we were done there we decided to call it a night.

Bored 4/10/10


Bored 4/10/10


Bored 4/10/10


Bored 4/10/10


Bored 4/10/10


Bored 4/10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment