March 28, 2010

Vintage Plus Dance Band Gig @Fresh Pizza (3/27/10)

Vintage Plus Dance Band Gig 3/27/10


So last night(March 27, 2010), my dad's band (The Vintage Plus Dance Band) had a gig at Fresh Pizza in San Leandro. I was invited to attend this gig as my dad's way of treating me out for my birthday. The night was "interesting" to say the least and the food was good considering my standards or lack there of. Granted, I have no idea how the hell I ate what seems to have been 80-90% of a plate of crispy pata by myself and two slices of pizza O_o. Oh and the pics I took while I was there seem to further my belief that this camera is terrible at taking low light pics without a tripod or if the object is moving. I mean the only pics that came out with decent quality were the ones of food for some reason O_o. Or I don't know maybe my camera is hungry . . .
















Vintage Plus Dance Band Gig 3/27/10 Vintage Plus Dance Band Gig 3/27/10 Vintage Plus Dance Band Gig 3/27/10 Vintage Plus Dance Band Gig 3/27/10 Vintage Plus Dance Band Gig 3/27/10
Vintage Plus Dance Band Gig 3/27/10 Vintage Plus Dance Band Gig 3/27/10 Vintage Plus Dance Band Gig 3/27/10

No comments:

Post a Comment