July 31, 2009

Thank God It’s Friday . . . Wait . . . No . . .

So apparently I've had quite a Friday . . .

Today I started off trying to figure out for stuff on the next Crazy Go Lucky layout, which is still a work in progress. Then I ran some errands for my mom. Which was pretty much deposit some checks for her at the bank and pick up some equipment at the cable office so we can get our cable working again. However, in the process, I ended up somehow scrapping the front of my car exiting a parking lot O_o . . .







Then I get home and try to install these freaking things the cable company gave me(which took hours and I pretty much ended my first meal of the day at around 7).

First they gave me a digital cable box



And two of these Digital Transport Adapters



To this exact moment we are still not getting any of the local channels for some reason. Also at the same time, my mom for some reason forced me to apply for work in the photo lab of the yet to be opened Costco in these parts. I mean she literally stood right behind me and dictated to me what to fill out as if I was incapable of doing it myself.

I don't know . . . I think God hates me O_o. Oh and apparently Cory Aquino the first woman president of Philippines died today. It's totally unrelated . . . but that's got to suck . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment