June 12, 2009

How I spent My Friday . . .

So yesterday my mom told me to put gas in her car, and when I did that I noticed her car is giving a needs service warning. So around ten this morning I left the house and headed off to the Mercedes Benze dealer at the Fremont Auto Mall to have her car serviced. While waiting, I decided to wander around the Auto Mall and I took some pics with the LG Vu . . .











































So eventually I wandered back to the dealer to pick up my mom's car and got the "dealers" analysis of my mom's car.

1. The rear differential is leaking.

2. Air conditioning malfunction(the knob is stuck/hard to turn).

3. Tires are worn out. Need new tires.

Other than that the only actual thing they did is whatever a "Service A" is(I assume it's just an oil change and inspection type deal).

No comments:

Post a Comment